Monday, February 15, 2016

Junie B. Jones The Musical













My daughter, who started kindergarten this past August is a huge fan of Junie B. Jones. If your a parent that has a child in elementary you've probably know exactly who I'm talking about. Thankfully, whether it's at school, from a parent or loving family member most generations get introduced to a book series. For me it was Ramona and Beezus (thank you Miss. Brown), Pippy Longstalking (thanks mom), and Amelia Bedelia (again mom, thank you.) As soon as I realized my daughter had her own "girl" to read up on, I jumped on the opportunity and quickly filed her bookshelf with any Junie B. Jones book I could get my hands on. I had experienced first hand how much these books helped to grow a love for reading, and I was going to make sure my daughter had the same opportunity.  Then this past weekend I heard about an exciting event that will hopefully encourage my daughter to read on.  Junie B. Jones is now a musical and its playing here at the Orlando Rep! So I wanted to share it will all you moms, who may have a little Jones of your own or are simply looking for something fun to do with the kiddos. See you there!

Click on the link for dates, times and tickets: Junie B. Jones The Musical

No comments :

Post a Comment